EVC H05BZ5-F EVC H07BZ5-F 450/750V TüV certified electric vehicle charging cable
||62893 IEC 126
EVC H05BZ5-F(1.5-2.5,3Cores)+(0.5-1.0,0-12Cores);EVC H07BZ5-F3*1.5+(0.5-1.0,0-12Cores);
62893 IEC 126 2*(4-150)+1*(4-95)+2*(2.5-6)+(0.5-1.0, 0-12Cores);
Rated temperature EN50620:-35 ~ +90°C
Rated temperature IEC 62893:-25 ~ +90°C
IEC 62893 voltage:DC1500V
conductor:Stranded bare or tinned copper
The material is soft, resistant to low temperature, oil, thermal shock, external load pressure and thermal stress, flame retardant up to VW-1, minimum bending radius up to 5*OD, easy to install. Comply with RoHS and REACH environmental protection requirements.
Product is applicable for all kinds of electric vehicles, charging piles, power station, charging station.
Structural parameter table:
||Bare copper stranded
1. The detailed dimensions are subject to the product specifications.
2. Other specifications can be designed and manufactured according to customer requirements.
3. The color of the sheath is generally black or orange. If there is special requirement, it can be customized according to customer's requirement.
Founded in 2004 with 9 million USD capital investment, our HQ factory in Kunshan covers 14980 square meters.
In 2020 we established our Nantong facility with 100 million RMB capital investment which covers 34000 square meters.
With ISO9001, ISO14001, IATF16949, ISO13485 system certificates, all of our products have passed CCC, UL, CUL, CE, CSA, ETL safety certificates. We are working with global customers in various fields through our well-established sales system based on the management principal HONESTY, INNOVATION and ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION.
1. Q:What can you supply?
A: We do produce consumer electronics wires, hock up wires, industrial cables, robot cables, ev charging cables, new/green energy cables.
2. Q: What are the certificates do you get?
A: We have UL, CE, 3C, Dekra, CQC, TUV, Rohs, Reach, ETL certificates.
3. Q:Can we get samples before ordering?
Yes, we are willing to arrange samples for you.
4. Q: What's your lead time?
A: Normally we can finish you orders in 2-3 weeks, and 5-6 weeks in peak season.
5. Q. How can you guarantee the product quality?
A: Always a pre-production sample before mass production and final Inspection before shipment.